|
Tuesday, October 19
letter to allah, Assalamualaikum allah, I have many things to tell you, i know im wasting my time typing this up when you know whats happening in my life. I accept every little situation you put upon me , especially the breakup between me and Aman. Allah, only you know how much i love him, and all the things i had planned for us, only you know how much pain i felt when he pushed me away for 2 months, Allah only you know how much he means to me , and what im willing to do for him. I dont regret meeting him, because he opened up my eyes wide . He didnt let me go astray from your path, he was there at my lowest. Allah, you gave me a partner .. but he walked away.. If were not meant to be , can you anwser my doa's? I want him & his family to live a healthy,wealthy and safe life. Guide him, and push the bad far away from them. Tempatkanlah Uncle abdul fatah dengan orang2 yang beriman, dan sejukanlah hati umi mereka supaya mereka tak gaduh, make his studies easy for him, and the cobaan you put upon him easy for him to go through. I love him, only you know how deeply , only you know allah. I cry every night because i miss him , but i know everything is controlled by you allah. Only you know best . Allah, you create everything the things that we see and the things that we cant see,i find it difficult to smile now. I love him so much allah :( ... Amin , love always , Hamba mu yang lemah . |
"The girl who dreams bigs , forgets today remembers tomorrow tough outside so warm inside . 19 educated imature little boo!" So blessed to have such a beautiful family , a paying career and a brain that functions quiet well As life is always known as a journey I would call mine a ride on an ever lasting Roller Coaster. I hope your the last , baby ![]() June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012 June 2012 August 2012 December 2012 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 The Romance - Ku Ingin Kamu New Version |