|
Friday, August 14
IM under alotta stress now, i cant seem to hold my patience any longer. I HAVENT become suicidal so dont worry about me. Business is all being put on me and at one stage i cried at school because i couldnt take it any longer. Business teacher keeps on blaming me for everyones lack of teamwork and commitment. Im getting fed up but everytime i speak i get ignored. Why's everything happening this way? i dont know. I ve cried, ive tried to lead everyone in this business but nothing seems to work. I feel like im failing in life, i hardly spend time with my family and i always seem to be in the most discusting mood when they are happy and enjoying. I dont know how long i can take this. I just need a break from everything. I just need to go far away from school and be able to just do what i used to do. But then i rememberd its life and we dont always get what we want. Im sick and tired of school, but i know without education i will suffer in the future not only me but also my family and the family to come. I dont want to enjoy now and then regret later like the old friends i used to have who quit school and now are on centerlink(govenment money). I dont want to turn out like them. I dont want to live life only to enjoy and then work after you enjoy. NO ITS WORK BEFORE YOU ENJOY. i got a payrise today now im on 12dollars an hours YAY! more money = more spending money in malaysia. Me and awan? Yeh nearly 2 moonths weve been together im happy fights have craked at some points but i love him and i dont ever think that will change ive got heaps of things ahead of me puasa, raya, business person of the year exam, trade expo, liquidation aloot!!! i just want to get everything over and done with. wish me luck, guysxxx |
"The girl who dreams bigs , forgets today remembers tomorrow tough outside so warm inside . 19 educated imature little boo!" So blessed to have such a beautiful family , a paying career and a brain that functions quiet well As life is always known as a journey I would call mine a ride on an ever lasting Roller Coaster. I hope your the last , baby ![]() June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012 June 2012 August 2012 December 2012 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 The Romance - Ku Ingin Kamu New Version |